American Models S-Scale NYC EMD GP-9
Called the road switcher
everyone was looking for. The GP-9 at 1750 hp ,
pulled every conceivable kind of train. Over 3900 built from 1954 to
1959 for virtually every railroad. Large numbers still in service today
in yard and short line service..
GP-9 Locomotive features:
- Finely cut fans, louvers and other details.
- Heavy die-cast frame with headlight assembly.
- Steel wheels, operating coupler and a three position electronic reverse unit on all AC hi-rail versions.
- New windows and headlight lenses included.
- LED front headlights.
- All wheels powered. Dual units are both powered.
- Gription® traction wheels standard.
- A flywheel drive system with sprung bearings for better tracking on the rails.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Model comes in AC or DC. Please Select Option.
Non-members price is $229.95. NYCSHS Members Price $200.06.
Shipping extra and Ohio residents must pay 8% Ohio sales tax.
Order yours today. Available now!
Details on the locomotive at American Models.