Walthers HO-Scale DM&IR Class G2 Wood Caboose
Walthers # 920-103465/66 Road # 1884718856
Based on the Missabe Road's Class
G2, these smaller wood cars served from WWI into the 1970s, and similar cars
were used by many other railroads.
- One time run of these roadnumbers, order now, limited quantity
- Based on Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Class G2
- Prototypes in service from mid-1900s to 1970s
- Similar short wheelbase cars used by many other railroads
- Over 30 factory-applied details including separate wire grab irons, running
boards, smoke jack and more
- Fully assembled and railroad ready
- Ultra-smooth rolling 33" RP-25 turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Two Road Numbers - You must select road number!!
The caboose represents a Toledo & Ohio Central, Kanawha & Michigan and Zanesville & Western caboose. These were numbered 18800-18995. They lasted until the end of the NYC era. But there are several detail variations.
Expected Delivery May 1, 2022
MSRP $49.98 NYCSHS member price is $39.98 and that is 20% off MSRP.
This is a pre-order car.
Expected Delivery January 31, 2022
Shipping is extra and Ohio residents must add 8% Ohio sales tax.